Wednesday, January 26, 2011

11-11, +4.51 Units

I'm writing this as I see Tenerife is tied against Granada in the 77th minute. Needles to say, I think Soccer is not working out very well for me in terms of picking.

...and Tenerife finishes in a draw, cementing that thought in my head.

I'm going to forget this sport now and go with hockey. Hooray for hockey!

Tonight, I like Nashville  to win (+155) against Vancouver. Phoenix to win (+125) against Colorado, and Florida to win (+175) at Boston.

My gut says to never pick against Vancouver, but my gut is also wrong a lot. And full of tacos. Nashville is a fairly good team with a few more losses than Vancouver. Neither team is on anything akin to a winning streak, but Nashville is 7-3 in their last 10 games while Vancouver is 4-6. Nashville is 16-13 on the road.

Phoenix is 14-12 on the road while Colorado is 14-13 at home. Phoenix may be startng a little mini slide, losing their past 2 in a row, but over their last ten games both teams are 5-5.

Boston is 12-12 at home this season. Florida is 11-13. The panthers are 4-6 over their last 10 games however I'm just counting on a true upset happening. By all reasonable measure this team shoudl not win tonight, but this is why they play the games. Their opening line was +220 and teams with lines that big not named Edmonton, Toronto, Ottawa, New Jersey, or New York have a positive unit return for most of the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment