Monday, January 24, 2011

Picks: 5-2, +2.611 units

With the score tied 3-3 in the third period Toronto must have attempted a controversial strategy of pulling their goalie with 7 minutes left in the game b/c thats what it seemed like watching the score of the game move in Carolina's favor. So, I said earlier not the trust Toronto right?

The Rangers pull off the stunning upset that saved my bacon this evening, winning their game against Washington on penalty shots. Way to save my cred guys!

St. Louis hung close with Colorado for most of the game, but, sadly, could not get a lead.

At least I was correct guessing Calgary would beat Nashville. They're a solidly reliable team that wins the games they're supposed to win, and lose the games they're supposed to lose.

I'm looking at some soccer picks for tomorrow. I pick Aston Villa to win (+130) against Wigan. Walsall will win (+160) against Oldham Athletic   I like Hartlepool to win (+125) against Notts County and pick the over (-105). Livorno will win (-105) against Padova. I like the over in the Dumbarton vs Forfar Athletic game, and form the 3rd Scottish division, I've noticed big underdogs (English Odds > 3.5) win 50% of the time this season. Ok, so only 4 games have had underdogs with spreads that big, but, still, lets take a chance and pick East Stirling to win (+525) against Arbroath.

No comments:

Post a Comment