Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Picks: 8-6, +5.16 Units

Thank you Aston Villa for being able to take a 2-0 lead and use that 1 goal cushion to win effectively. Livorno couldn't find a win even with a 3-1 lead half way trhough the second half. A pox on their house. Hartlepool had the 1-0 lead in the second half but couldnt help but conceed a goal and then neither them or Notts could find the game winner throughout the entire half. Walsall fell behind early. East Stirlingshire proved my upset pick correct and after a sluggish first half Dumbarton and Forfar Athletic were able to get the over to prove that prediction right.

Seriously, 3-1 lead in an Italian league and Livorno couldn't hang on. WTF?

Moving on to Hockey for the evening. I like Anaheim to win (+105), Montreal to win (+160) against Philadelphia, and Minnesota to win (+165) against Chicago.

As much as I'd like to pick either The Islanders, Ottawa, Toronto, or Edmonton tonight, and I really want to believe what my math says, which is any team not New Jersey or The Islanders that are underdogs by more than 180 you should pick, I can't knowing how bad all 4 of these teams are.

No comments:

Post a Comment